Workout DVDs can be a great way to get your exercise on in the privacy of your own home. These exercises you can do at home include some of the best workout DVDs for obese beginners. Give some of them a try.
You don’t always want a gym workout. Sometimes you want to get started in private. Not everyone can afford a personal trainer, so inviting one into your home through your DVD player is a great way to get moving. When you are very overweight, not every exercise is doable. Just start where you can, and do what you can do. In little bit of time, you’ll start to see that you can do more than you could do before. Baby steps will get you there. The important thing to remember with exercise is not to give up. Slow and steady wins the race.
Best workout videos for obese beginners
Here are some of our favorite suggestions for workout DVDs for obese beginners:
- If weight loss is one of your fitness goals, these strength routines may be just what you need. We all know building muscle helps you burn fat.
- Get ready to find your FIERCE! This charged up low impact kickboxing dvd workout will have you digging deep and reaching high for those goals!
- Cathe’s Perfect30 Flow contains two 30 minute active yoga-based routines that will take you through strength, flexibility, mobility, and balance challenges for the entire body.
- You can join the Body Exchange team while you travel or in the comfort of your living room with our new home fitness DVD: Cardio and Weight Training.
- Based on knowledge gleaned over a lifetime of getting her big butt in motion and decades of teaching people of all ages, shapes, sizes and abilities, Fat Chick Jeanette DePatie gets you up off the couch and back into exercise. This uniquely interactive 12-week program starts small (with just a few minutes workout in week one) and builds gradually to a one-hour workout.
- Richard Simmons. The hit sensation of weight loss and self respect! Kick it to classics of the ’50s and ’60s with Richard Simmons, and use these workouts to get the body and spirit you want for yourself. Easy and fun, these programs have helped millions make fitness a part of their day-to-day lifestyle.
- Leslie Sansone is fun and encouraging as you walk away stress and extra weight. You’re gonna love her walk to the hits DVD.
- Walk your way to slim and improve your overall health with Denise Austin’s FAT BURNING WALK! Boost your metabolism and burn fat fast in this 30-minute complete walking workout with over 4,200 steps!
- Everyone can find at least ten minutes in their day, and we’ve developed 5 Pilates workouts that are just 10 minutes each. Each segment teaches the fundamental techniques and proper form required to reach those fantastic results that only Pilates can deliver!
We hope one of these fun DVDs will inspire you to get started working out every day. If you don’t have a DVD player, check out these free workouts too! You’re going to love them. Stick to it, you are worth every effort!